Reliable, Organic Lawn Care in Eldersburg, MD
The historic town of Eldersburg is an idyllic retreat from the city—swapping skyscrapers and highways for evergreen parks and rural fields. American Lawn and Tree Specialists settled our lawn care offices here in 2005, and have built our reputation on reliability, trust, and customer service excellence.
Swapping one-size-fits-all programs and chemically drenched treatments with personalized services and organic-based methods, we provide top-tier lawn care solutions to the people of Eldersburg.
Why Choose Us?
We believe every resident deserves the kind of service that makes their lawn look spectacular and makes them feel valued as a customer. When you trust us with your green space, you can expect:
- Personalized, professional lawn care solutions.
- Fast and effective service.
- Free service calls, answered by one of our expert team members, not a robot.
- Eco-friendly, organic treatment options.
- High-rated technicians certified by the Maryland Department of Agriculture.
- All your lawn care and pest control questions answered because we love what we do!
Take a look at our programs and give us a call when you’re ready to get the lawn you’ve always wanted, starting with a FREE no-obligation lawn estimate.
Healthy lawns look how they feel: vibrant and nourished. But achieving such a turf takes more than regular watering. We also know that thinking about lawn care essentials beyond that can quickly add overwhelming pressure to your free time and wallet. Our goal is to dig you out of that staggering burden by offering complete organic-based lawn care programs and services.
Our Lawn Care Services Include:
- Lawn fertilization.
- Core aeration and seeding (overseeding and slit-seeding)
- Weed and disease control.
- Surface insect control.
- Mosquito control.
- Grub control.
- Power raking.
Look No Further. Our Lawn Care Programs Have You Covered!
American Lawn and Tree Specialists ensures you don’t need to worry about missing crucial services. Our complete program includes 7 rounds of:
- Pre- and post-emergent weed control.
- Slow-release, organic-based, and dry fertilizer applications.
- Soil conditioner.
- Spot treatment for weeds and active pests.
Services begin with soil pH testing to determine precisely what your lawn needs to look and feel its best. Call us for a FREE no-obligation lawn estimate today!
Tree and Shrub Care
Having trees, shrubs, and ornamentals in your yard yields to gorgeous curb appeal and colorful landscaping; but when ruthless insects or leaf diseases invade, eliminating them effectively without damaging your prized plants can seem like more trouble than it’s worth.
We take tree and shrub care seriously because we love what they do for your yard (and our planet!). Our 8-step Tree and Shrub Care Program is the quickest and most effective way to care for your shrubs, trees, and ornamentals.
Our 8-step Tree and Shrub Care Program Includes:
- Inspection to identify needs and develop a personalized care program.
- Horticultural oil application to kill damaging pests on contact.
- Insect and disease control applications every 21 days from March – October.
- Winter anti-desiccant to reduce water loss during the cold season.
We, too, hate what weed invasions do to your lawn. Crabgrass, chickweed, nutsedge, spurge, and other common weeds not only ruin the look of your lawn; they also invite pests to party at your property and steal nutrients from your favorite plants.
Enter Our 6-step Vegetation Control Approach
Our vegetation control program provides treatments more aggressive than the weeds taking over your yard while keeping your plants and loved ones safe.
Starting in March, we treat your turf, garden beds, fence lines, sidewalks, and driveways with per-emergent weed control. From there, any weeds that dare to sprout through are targeted with a powerful post-emergent.
We understand everyone’s pest control needs are different. Our pest control services cover the scope of what you need to keep mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, grubs, and other nuisances from ruining your time outside.
Stop Letting Pests Spoil Your Space!
Our pest control services focus on treatment and prevention solutions administered by our certified and licensed technicians. We offer:
- Complete, customized programs or one-time treatments for events.
- Perimeter pest control to keep bugs out of your home.
- Surface insect control to save your lawn from turf-damaging insects.
- Flea and tick control.
- Environmentally-friendly, no-harm deer and mole control
- Mosquito control and prevention program.